Featured Book: Zane by Brenda Jackson

From the Author:

I come from a large family, and when you are the oldest of six kids, there are quite a lot of stories to tell.  That’s one of the reasons I love writing family sagas.  My stories show the love, affection and devotion that exist between families even through disagreements.  There is nothing else like a family get-together or reunion.  Everyone has their strengths and their weaknesses, but when you and your family come together as one, you feed off the strengths.  That’s what makes writing family novels especially fun for me.   

I’ve written several families, but one of my favorites is the Westmoreland family.  Over the years I’ve gotten to know each relative, up close and personal, and I enjoy getting into their lives and sharing those lives with my readers.  Whether you are meeting one of them for the first time, or you’re familiar with the series and consider them old friends, it’s always fun to see who’s next to take center stage, and how they tumble into love.

Zane Westmoreland is a character my readers have seen evolve over several novels. A couple of things hold true with Zane.  He’s an expert when it comes to women and has no intention of ever falling in love.  If only things were that easy for Zane.  Unfortunately, they are not.  Zane finds out the hard way that you don’t have any control when it comes to matters of the heart.

Zane truly believed he could let the one woman he cared about, Channing Hastings, walk away.  And when she returns to town an engaged woman—and to a man who appears to be a womanizer—Zane convinces himself that he’s doing Channing  a favor by seducing her away from him.  Channing doesn’t see it that way and think Zane is a man who wants to have his cake and eat it, too.

It takes her leaving a second time for Zane to finally wake up and smell the roses—they all have Channing’s scent.  Zane discovers he doesn’t know everything about women, after all.   

Join me as I take Zane on a journey with a few bumps in the road to a destination that’s worth it.

You can pick up your copy of Zane at select Kmart stores or purchase online now!

About the Author:

Brenda is a die-”heart” romantic who married her childhood sweetheart and still proudly wears the “going steady” ring he gave her when she was 15. Because she began believing very early in the power of love and romance, she can’t help but write stories with happy endings. She is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of more than 70 romance novels and looks forward to increasing that number. She and her husband live in the city where they were born, Jacksonville, Florida, and have two sons.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon