Featured Book: The Look of Love

In less than a month the first book in my New York Times bestselling Sullivan series, The Look of Love, is going to be available in print for the first time. I’m thrilled that readers around the world who still love a real, hold-in-your-hand, paper book will have the opportunity to enjoy the series that so many of my eBook readers are excited about. It will be a thrill for me to walk into a bookstore and see my Sullivans on the shelves!

Two years ago when I first started writing The Look of Love I knew I wanted to write a fun, emotional and sensual romance that explored the sometimes rocky road to happy-ever-after. I also knew I wanted to write about the strong family bond between the eight siblings and their mother. From a winery owner to a movie star and even a librarian, while the Sullivan family runs the gamut of careers and personalities, they all have one big thing in common: they are there for each other, no matter what. This love and support helps each of them to fully explore a lasting, meaningful relationship with their one and only.

Every day when I sit down to write, I focus on tapping into the emotion between my hero and heroine. Whether they are making love or laughing at a silly movie or spending time with family or helping each other deal with past hurts and fears, it is the emotional connection between my hero and heroine that always drives their relationship forward. My books, and my characters, are always about the heart…and the journey to a lasting “forever” love.

In The Look of Love, when photographer Chase Sullivan finds Chloe and her totaled car in Napa Valley, she’s so lovely, inside and out, he wants to love and protect her. Only, she has vowed never to trust a man again. But could Chase be the only exception?

I hope you enjoy The Look of Love and the other books in the series and I hope they inspire you to either reaffirm your own happy-ever-after, or to go out and find your very own Sullivan.

Happy reading,

Bella Andre

You can now buy The Look of Love at select Kmart stores or online now!

About the Author:

New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Bella Andre is known for “sensual, empowered stories enveloped in heady romance” (Publishers Weekly) about sizzling alpha heroes and the strong women they’ll love forever. Her books have been Cosmopolitan magazine’s Red Hot Reads twice and have been translated into nine languages. Winner of the Award of Excellence, the Washington Post has called her “one of the top digital writers in America” and she has been featured by NPR, USA TODAY, Forbes, and the Wall Street Journal. If not behind her computer, you can find her reading her favorite authors, hiking, swimming or laughing. Married with two children, Bella splits her time between the Northern California wine country and a 100-year-old log cabin in the Adirondacks.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon