Featured Book: The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter

From the Author:

For me, writing a book is all about the characters.  The hero in particular.  As I’m working, I often ask myself: Is he a man I’d want to fall in love with me?  You read that right.  I don’t need to know if I can fall in love with him—I so can!—but I’ve got to know if I want him coming after me with everything he’s got.  (Something I adore about novels: I can have as many book boyfriends as I want, and it’s not cheating.)

With The Darkest Craving, I had my answer very early on.  YES!  Kane is part of my Lord of the Underworld series—twelve immortal warriors carry the demons freed from Pandora’s box—and he’s the keeper of Disaster.  This seductive bad boy has never had it easy.  Anytime he begins to close in on happiness, the demon does something to ruin it.  Kane has been tortured—the latest is just a run- of- the- mill ribs-sawed-open type thing, so no big—and he’s lost loved ones.   Little wonder he depends on one-night stands, never willing to give his heart to a woman.

But of course, he just can’t get Josephina Asling out of his mind. This captivating half-Fae becomes his greatest obsession.  She’s a royal bloodslave, and an intriguing mix of sassy modern and old- world charm, but like Kane, she knows the horrors of disaster.

As Kane falls deeper and deeper in love with her, he will do anything—and I do mean anything—to protect her.  Of course, that just makes the demon of Disaster angrier, and soon all hell breaks loose.  Now, Kane must decide if he can keep Josephina as his own, when he poses the biggest threat to her survival.

I hope you fall in love with Kane…and want him for your very own…as much as I do!

All the best,
Gena Showalter

Pick up your copy of The Darkest Craving at select Kmart stores or purchase online now!

About the Author:

Gena Showalter has always believed in love. An avid romance reader, she decided to try her hand at a story of her own and is now the author of sexy paranormal romances, including The Stone Prince, The Pleasure Slave and Heart of the Dragon. She is also the author of Awaken Me Darkly, the first in the darkly seductive Alien Huntress series. Fans of Sherrilyn Kenyon and Karen Marie Moning will find a new favorite in Showalter. Her wildly sensual page-turners have mix of humor, danger and wickedly hot sex, a combination sure to enthrall.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon