Beauty Awakened by NYT bestselling author Gena Showalter

By Gena Showalter

Beauty Awakened is the second book in my Angels of the Dark series, a spin-off of the Lords of the Underworld saga, and very dear to my heart.  Here, you’ll find winged warriors of the skies.  Angels, only…not.  These men might hunt and destroy demons, but they also battle lust, rage, and hatred, like any other man.

In Beauty Awakened, there was something so thrilling about pairing one of these powerful warriors with a fragile human woman being stalked by death. Especially since that warrior was inspired (in appearance) by Drogo from Game of Thrones.  Someone fan me!

Koldo is so obsessed with punishing the angel who removed his wings, he’s willing to endure any hardship, any punishment, any pain just to take a single step closer to his goal.  He is a cauldron of poison.  Nicola is unlike anyone he’s ever known.  Sweet, kind, caring—and she makes him laugh.  An impossible feat.  Soon, she becomes all that he craves.  He just has to convince her they’re meant to be.  I loved watching so big a brute fall for so delicate a doll.  Somehow they fit.

Just try telling Koldo that they don’t—I dare you.

The book is now available at select Kmart stores and online

About the Author

Gena Showalter has always believed in love. An avid romance reader, she decided to try her hand at a story of her own and is now the author of sexy paranormal romances, including The Stone Prince, The Pleasure Slave and Heart of the Dragon. She is also the author of Awaken Me Darkly, the first in the darkly seductive Alien Huntress series. Fans of Sherrilyn Kenyon and Karen Marie Moning will find a new favorite in Showalter. Her wildly sensual page-turners have mix of humor, danger and wickedly hot sex, a combination sure to enthrall.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon