Author’s Corner: #1 NY Times Bestselling Author James Patterson

Author’s Corner is an exciting new series on Kmart Books where readers can enjoy exclusive content by their favorite authors written just for MyKmart community members.

This week’s Author’s Corner features a special surprise by #1 New York Times Bestselling Author James Patterson on his latest books, Middle School and Now You See Her.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Dear K-Mart Shopper,

Want to get away from everyday reality for awhile? Now You See Her is on sale this week and I like to think it’s one of the best, most exciting and exotic vacation options for the summer of ‘11.

It’s set in Key West and it’s about double lives, double murders, and some of the most surprising plot-twists this side of Agatha Christie.

Happy reading,

James Patterson

Dear K-Mart Shopper,

Got any middle schoolers in your house? Want to get them reading and loving it this summer? I have a new book out for kids, and anybody else who just wants a funny, unputdownable – even heartwarming – story. It’s called Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, and it stars an unforgettable kid named Rafe Khatchadorian. You can’t make this stuff up, right?

I know I’m more known for my adult thrillers with Alex Cross and Lindsay Boxer, or one of my summer thrillers like this week’s Now You See Her, but I’ve also won the Children’s Choice Author of the Year award, and a lot of people think Middle School is my best book yet.

I don’t know about that, but it is really funny.

Thanks for reading,

James Patterson

Are you excited to read James’s new books?  Share your thoughts with us.  If you’ve already read it, leave your book review in the comments below!

Don’t forget to bookmark KmartBooks.com and be sure to follow @KmartBooks on Twitter for all of our latest Kmart Book Club Picks, New Releases, Author’s CornerRomance CafeFriday Reads!

ShopYourWay Post Email icon