Featured Book: A Brother’s Honor

I love writing family series, so when I was offered the opportunity to introduce a new family to Brenda Jackson readers, I couldn’t wait.  The new family is the Grangers, and there are three brothers – Jace, Caden and Dalton.  My readers have come to know and love my Madarises; the Westmorelands; the Steeles; the Montgomerys; the Bennetts; and the Masters, and I wanted the Grangers to fit right in with the others.

However, I wanted the Grangers to be different in some way, so I decided to introduce them differently.  With all my other family series books, although the first book officially introduces all the family members that I intend to write about in future books, book one of the Grangers is different in that, not only do I introduce all three brothers, I allow you to know what each one is thinking in certain situations.

Yes, Book one, A Brother’s Honor, is Jace Granger’s story and the story centers mostly on him, but you get to meet his brothers – Caden and Dalton – up close and personal.  You get to see as well as understand their emotions as to how they feel about the deathbed promise made to their grandfather and how it will affect their lives.  You get to know their likes, their dislikes, and get to know their personalities.  For me, this is helpful when I write their particular stories.  For you, it gives you a glimpse into what drives and motivates them.

You also see in A Brother’s Honor the closeness of the three siblings through some tough times and how those times shaped them to be the men they are.  They aren’t perfect, they have faults.  But when they love they love deeply.  And they are dedicated to each other.  A past tragedy made them closer and stronger.

I hope you will pick up a copy of A Brother’s Honor and travel this journey with me as I explore the lives, losses and loves of those three Granger men.

By Brenda Jackson

You can buy A Brother’s Honor at select Kmart stores or online!

About the Author:

Brenda is a die-”heart” romantic who married her childhood sweetheart and still proudly wears the “going steady” ring he gave her when she was 15. Because she began believing very early in the power of love and romance, she can’t help but write stories with happy endings. She is a New York Times and USA TODAYbestselling author of more than 70 romance novels and looks forward to increasing that number. She and her husband live in the city where they were born, Jacksonville, Florida, and have two sons.

ShopYourWay Post Email icon