• 12 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Saving Money I am looking for HR benefits contact information regarding applying for my Pension Benefits.

It is sooo sad that you are giving everyone the same answer and phone number to resolve their issues. I had to resort to contacting the US DEPTARTMENT OF LABOR @ 1-866-444-3272 in order to resolve my …
  2. General I am a former Waldenbooks employee and have a pension through KMart. I have not touched the pension at all. I just received a tax document saying that I received a distribution. What the heck is this? Did someone steal my identity and cash out my pension?

FYI... You will not get anywhere contacting the number that was given to you, as you will not be able to speak to a person. I tried that number for 6 months and still nothing. I finally had to contac…
  3. General I am a former Waldenbooks employee and have a pension through KMart. I have not touched the pension at all. I just received a tax document saying that I received a distribution. What the heck is this? Did someone steal my identity and cash out my pension?

So glad you think so. But trying to contact them and talk to a human, leaves allot to be desired. I finally had to contact the US Dept. of Labor on order to get my issues resolved.
  4. General I am a former Waldenbooks employee and have a pension through KMart. I have not touched the pension at all. I just received a tax document saying that I received a distribution. What the heck is this? Did someone steal my identity and cash out my pension?

I worked for Kmart headquarters for 19 1/2 years, was laid off in 2001, then in 2012 was offered the pension buyout. I deferred my buyout in order to receive a monthly pension payout. I went online t…
  5. General I am a former Waldenbooks employee and have a pension through KMart. I have not touched the pension at all. I just received a tax document saying that I received a distribution. What the heck is this? Did someone steal my identity and cash out my pension?

I worked for Kmart headquarters for 19 1/2 years, was laid off in 2001, then in 2012 was offered the pension buyout. I deferred my buyout in order to receive a monthly pension payout. I went online t…
  6. General i am trying to file income tax? what is the name of the company that handles KMART/SEARS PENSION PLAN ? exampe jackson hewitt, merrell lench/

7. Home & Family I have been trying to collect my kmart pension for over 2 months now and everytime I call sears holdings they say its been mailed. Why won't they pay my pension benefits.

8. Home & Family I also was wondering, how long does it take to get pension check?

9. Saving Money I am looking for HR benefits contact information regarding applying for my Pension Benefits.