• 2 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Saving Money I just received a 30 Cents off coupon at the Kmart in Willow Street which is located in Lancaster, PA. I can't find any Sunoco's even close to this location. I live in area code 17314 and shop at that Kmart location often. If there isn't any gas stations local, then why do they give out a coupon. Doesn't make sense?

I was looking at the Kmart list thinking it was the Sunoco Aplus stations that can accept coupons. Is there such a list yet for the Lancaster, Pa and other areas? It would be nice to be able to dire…
  2. Saving Money I just received a 30 Cents off coupon at the Kmart in Willow Street which is located in Lancaster, PA. I can't find any Sunoco's even close to this location. I live in area code 17314 and shop at that Kmart location often. If there isn't any gas stations local, then why do they give out a coupon. Doesn't make sense?

Also 111 West Orange Street in Lancaster City is participating as well. I work there and we have been doing them since the beginning. Not sure why our store isn't listed but will let my boss know. …