• 9 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

GOOD, HOPE YOU ALL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN. YOU STINK UP THE PLACE
  2. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

JUST ADMIT IT...YOUR JUST MAD THAT KMART WONT BE FOLLOWING THE OTHE RACES AROUND THE STORE, MAKING IT NOT SO EASY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR THEFT ON,I HAVE SEEN IT SOOO MANY TIMES, AND YES THEFT WILL GO UP …
  3. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

I WAS GOING TO REMARK TO YOUR STATEMENT BUT REALIZED YOU ARE FROM VA SO YOU WOULD NEED SOMEONE TO READ IT TO YOU.
  4. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

YOU ARE SOOOOOO IGNORANT.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MUSIC. YOU REDNECK HILLBILLY SMALL GENE POOL NEANDERTHALS SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY EVEN PLAY SOME RAP AT THE PBR AND NASCAR!!!GET WITH IT....YOU A…
  5. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

GOOD, I HOPE EVERYONE OF YOU IDIOTS DON'T SHOP THERE THAT WAY ALL THE FAT GREASY GUN TOTING UGLY BIBLE THUMPING INBREDS WONT BE BLOCKING THE ISLES WITH YOUR SCOOTERS WITH YOUR OVERLY OBESE KIDS ACTING…
  6. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

LOL,@ aqgudb...thay's all you got...your stupid??? Someone says something with substance and you come back with....your stupid...LMMFAO
  7. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

HEY JOE JOE AND ALL YOU OTHER RACIST ON HERE, I HEARD KMART HAS A SALE ON WHITE SHEETS! MAYBE YOU WILL WALK IN FOR THOSE. WHAT CAN I SAY. USELY SHOCKED BUT NOT ANYMORE. I AM JUST EMBARRASSED. I WISH W…
  8. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

MOMOFTWO SHOULD BE MOMOFNONE! YOU ARE IGNORANT! MAYBE THE BLACK CHILDREN SHOULD BE CONCERNED FOR THE SAFETY FROM PARENTS LIKE YOU...OMG THE STUPIDITY OF MY OWN RACE IS SOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING!!!
  9. Home & Family who else is never walking into a kmart again after that ghetto bus/kid commercial

WTF ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT???? I AGREE WITH ONLYINTHEUS. I am a white female(nana) that has biracial grand children, and biracial aunts from AFRICA!!!(OMG... YOU WHITE IT IS A COMMERCIAL FOR KIDS …