• 4 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. General I got an email asking if I'd be willing to test a product for Sears. How do I know if it was legit?

Did you post this query to Customer Care? This almost sounds too good to be true?? I will be waiting to see if you put another post on here to verify that someone w/authority from Sears or K-Mart co…
  2. General i bought something a week ago and now its buy one get one free is there anything i can do other than return it and buy it again

You could go to the store w/the item being prepared to do what you say, and speak w/the manager and ask them if you can avoid all this hassle and paper work, otherwise, I would guess you would have to…
  3. Holidays & Parties What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

Yes, I have to agree w/the gentleman that posted: Chevy Chase's movie called "national lampoons xmas vacation". it just is so much like the many catastrophies that really happen to people.
  4. Holidays & Parties What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

I have to agree w/you on this one, I think this is my favorite funny Christmas video of all time, because it is so like the many catastrophies that really happen to people all the time. Thanks for po…