1. General Is there any way to get our previous blogs fowarded to our email addresses ?

Thanks, was kinda hard finding this place lol, had to google how to get back here. All is well here except for the bitter cold that's coming tonight haha. -10 degrees and -31 with the windchill. I …
  2. General Is there any way to get our previous blogs fowarded to our email addresses ?

ya whatever happened to the old page? I liked it better. No more badges, I cant upload photos or anything on this new page...it wont even let me correct my birthday since it's wrong in my profile.
  3. Holidays & Parties When do you plan to begin decorating for Christmas?

Had the Christmas tree up and decorated the day after Thanksgiving, all 25 stockings are up by the fireplace as well. Id post a photo if I knew how on this new page haha.
  4. General Kmart providing relief for those impacted by Superstorm Sandy.

Breezy Point of Queens is where a lot of retired FDNY and NYPD live. A lot of them lost their homes in the huge fire that destroyed 111 homes.
  5. General Kmart providing relief for those impacted by Superstorm Sandy.

My Fire Department has been sending Firefighters down to help crews down there, 5 of our guys just got back yesterday after being in Long Island for 3 days straight running calls.