• 7 answers
    • 1 post
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Well , I was denied also. I was the one that was promoting this program in my church congregation. The number you are providing does nothing but keep you on the line for 15 min to then find out you have been denied. I was in the Kmart store for over an hour shopping, had already been approved. The problem was that the associate did not know what she was doing!!!! she ATTEMPTED TO USE MY DEBIT CARD...to find out later that they are not able to use. Knowing that I had more than enough monies on my card, it kept declining, then my mother who had made her purchases with this program allowed me to use her card , that's when it locked my account out. The problem that I have with the whole thing is the embarrassment that it caused me, the time wasted, associates not being properly trained, and no literature or posting on how to pay or use your banking method to set the account up. I have made several complaints on another site that sent me a CONGRATULATIONS letter, to later see that the system was not working.... very disappointed in your services, your program you offered it, why make it so hard for the customers.... especially to look like it was being fraudulently done , perhaps there should of been questions and answers to fix the problem if your system was unsure about who, what and why...After wards when I was denied I sent my daughter who works and have her own, my husband who also works and we were all denied!!!! Nothing that stated one per household or address.... VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!