Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Kmart Cares Kmart Cares

Kmart Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Saving Money Is there a number I can call to file a complaint because I have just had the WORST customer experience I have ever had!!!

Hi MecMec2000, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. My name is Susan with the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We're sorry that you've had poor online and store experiences with us. We…
  2. Saving Money My online order was cancelled due to a processing error, when i tried buying the item again, my card didn't have the money anymore, I still want the item, do i have to wait to get a refund to purchase it once more? If so, how long until i get a refund? it was not layaway

Hi Jose3, We thank you for the additional information regarding your online issue. I'll forward your post onto your Case Manager and ask that they contact you as soon as possible regarding how to p…
  3. Home & Family Anyone else still waiting for a refund from a screw up on kmart.com's end? Yep, been nearly a week and nothing!

Dear CandaceG, My name is Susan with Kmart Cares Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that you'll work with one dedicated Case Manager to resolve your…
  4. Home & Family I made a final payment on my online layaway Aug. 8th and I still have not received my merchandise or a refund.

Dear pat62, We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulty receiving your layaway purchase or refund from Kmart. My name is Susan with Kmart Cares Escalations team. We'd be more than happy to l…
  5. General I returned something that was wrong and they didn't refund my shipping charges?

Dear rcclover, We would like to apologize to you for receiving something that was not correct. We understand how frustrating it to order an item online then receive something that is not correct. I…