Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Kmart Cares Kmart Cares

Kmart Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Saving Money Why is kmart charging credit cards for orders they cancel?

JustinWaite, Thank you for taking time to inform us about your recent experience with your online order. We apologize for any frustrations you encountered with the order being cancelled and unsat…
  2. Home & Family I bought a microwave oven from a K-Dollar store for my mother as a christmas gift. When she opened the box and plugged it in, It began to turn but was not heating up the food. How can I get a replacement or refund because the K-Dollar store already went out of business?

NatashaD, We are sorry to hear that your microwave oven perform properly. My name is Kurt with our Kmart Cares Escalation team. We would happy to provide some additional assistance and see what op…