Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Kmart Cares Kmart Cares

Kmart Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. General I have had poor customer service in the Chesapeake,Va near where I live over the years and vowed not to go back. Things like associates and store managers with unprofessional behaviors, lost layaways, and dirty, unorganized areas of the store but my experience with your Norfolk,Va store on N. Military Hwy has been the worst. Back at the beginning of October, I made a layaway on line for learning toys for my kids. Within the hour an associate from that store in Norfolk called and said that inventory showed that they didn\\\'t have the color I wanted and she and another associate could not figure out how to hold the item under a different color so my layaway would have to be cancelled. That did not make any sense to me that you would rather cancel than figure out a solution to keep a customer but ok I chalked it up to more bad service with Kmart. She said my down payment would be released from hold in my account and the layaway would be canceled. Well that didn\\\'t happen! I called the Norfolk store and Joanne,manager,assured me she would look into it and call me back last night (mind you this was after calling the store waiting on hold for 10 minutes and being hung up on six times before she even got to the phone),of course no callback, no follow up. We live in a social media conscious culture today, evidently Kmart does not care about that or customers. I would like this matter handled so I can get on with my shopping at store who does care. Sent from J\\\'s thoughts 

Dear Zamari3, My name is Kiera and I am a part of the Kmart Customer Care Team and we would like to apologize for your recent retail experience. We strive to provide our customers with the best cus…