Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Kmart Cares Kmart Cares

Kmart Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Saving Money coupons

taftad, Please accept our apologies in your most recent experiences at your local Kmart. We always want our members treated with the highest respect and service they deserve. It is very concerning …
  2. Holidays & Parties order item in nov never received item or a refund kmart keeps promising me 3 to 5 business days it has been 3 mths

Hello JULIEVALEPR1, We appreciate you letting us know about this situation. We are truly sorry that you have not receive your refund. I can only imagine your frustration with having to wait for yo…
  3. Saving Money on 1/26/2014 I looked over my debit card transactions and noticed Kmart took money off my card when i havent ordered anything from them within the last 1.5-2 months. I really need my cash back cause it was my rent money.! How do i go about getting my money refunded?

Hello LovelyMo, We thank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to have a case manager contact our business partners and look into this further for you. Please send the following informati…
  4. Holidays & Parties can i pay a different amount instead of the minimum payment

Hello Mommy6179, Thank you for taking the time to post. We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience surrounding your layaway. This is definitely not the type of experience our members should…
  5. Saving Money I had tried to purchase a dining room table on 7 November it was supposed to be delivered on 21. I had tried to cancel the order on the 11th with customer service and was told I will see a refund within 3 to 7 business days. I received a letter expressing that there is no guaranteed cancellation due to a third-party vendor Involvement. Again I called on November 15 to ensure cancellation, again I was told I will receive a refund 3 to 7 days as well. It is now the 22nd I have called customer service, to get an update on item I we find that the product, they have called the carrier Demar, and they were told they have never received the product from the vendor and this is why they were not able to deliver the item, I was assured I will have my credit card refunded again 3. to 7 Business days. I received e-mail you that evening by customer service tell me there is no guarantee that a cancellation, It is now November 23rd and I never received My product and still they refuse to refund my money of $300.00 I ask all of you is this customer service?

Hello rossmary, We thank you for informing us about this matter. We would be happy to connect you with one of our case managers to assist you with your refund concerns. Please send the following in…
  6. Home & Family I BOUGHT A $60 GAME AT YOUR ABINGDON VA STORE SUNDAY SEPT 22 WHEN I GOT HOME IT WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD SINCE I LIVED CLOSER TO WALMART AND WAS JUST IN THE ABINGDON AREA EARLIER I WENT TO WALMART AND PURCHASED AND LATER CALLED THE KMART IN ABINGDON TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT RETURN FOR THE CASH I GAVE THEM 3 HOURS EARLIER REALIZING I WAS ONLY GETTING FRUSTRATED I TOLD THEM I BE IN TODAY HOWEVER KNOWING THAT I WOULD ONLY CAUSE A SCENE IF THAT WAS THE CASE I DECIDED TO ASK FOR YOU TO ADVISE.I SIMPLY WANT TO RETURN IT FOR MY CASH I BOUGHT IT ELSEWHERE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AS U SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEND THE FAULTY GAME (GRAND THEFT AUTO $60) BACK TO THE MANUFACTURER. THANKS ALOT

NEAL707, We have recieved your contact information and will reach out to you as soon as a case manager becomes available. Thank you, Dianne D. Social Media Moderator Social Media Support Team
  7. Home & Family I BOUGHT A $60 GAME AT YOUR ABINGDON VA STORE SUNDAY SEPT 22 WHEN I GOT HOME IT WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD SINCE I LIVED CLOSER TO WALMART AND WAS JUST IN THE ABINGDON AREA EARLIER I WENT TO WALMART AND PURCHASED AND LATER CALLED THE KMART IN ABINGDON TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT RETURN FOR THE CASH I GAVE THEM 3 HOURS EARLIER REALIZING I WAS ONLY GETTING FRUSTRATED I TOLD THEM I BE IN TODAY HOWEVER KNOWING THAT I WOULD ONLY CAUSE A SCENE IF THAT WAS THE CASE I DECIDED TO ASK FOR YOU TO ADVISE.I SIMPLY WANT TO RETURN IT FOR MY CASH I BOUGHT IT ELSEWHERE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AS U SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEND THE FAULTY GAME (GRAND THEFT AUTO $60) BACK TO THE MANUFACTURER. THANKS ALOT

NEAL707, We apologize, electronics game(s)can only be exchanged for the same product. KMART RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY All returns and exchanges must be in the original packaging and contain all th…