Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Kmart Cares Kmart Cares

Kmart Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Saving Money Why is my refund taking so long ?!?

GemBee, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you havi…
  2. Holidays & Parties S.O.S holiday disaster for my 8yr. old at K-mart.., I have been robbed by K-mart of money and holiday cheer...

muja864, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating …
  3. Home & Family Complaint- Online Layaway Refund-Calling since 9/2012 still havent received

RikishaM, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are terribly sorry to hear that you 
  4. Home & Family I went to my local Kmart, for what I have to believe is the very last time. Can you please help me to find someone to complain to? I already called and emailed the store manager to NO avail.

MalsGal, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry that your customer …
  5. Home & Family Do not order from Kmart on line with a debit card. They will tell you they can't accept your form of payment but will charge your card any how but will not send you the products and then they will refuse to refund your money even with proof from the bank of the charges. I am so done with Kmart.

macklincas, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that yo…
  6. Home & Family Hi, I have placed an order on September 05/2013 he was canceled on September 10 ?? i have no information ? why my order is canceled ?? no stock ? i have send a Email to : cancel@customerservice.kmart.com no answers ! Order 555784214Thanks.

Oliver2802, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that …
  7. Home & Family I purchased a replacement plan for a silver chain that wound up breaking within the year. When I went ot return it, I was told to do it through the website. Everything seemed to be going well until I did not receive the gift card in the mail that I was supposed to get. How can I get a new gift card?

taradwalters My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that y…
  8. Home & Family Hi I order two items and only received one item I order since the other was out of stock so I called up and was told the other item was being sent to store it was a gopher order and was charged for second item. What is going on haven't gotten another email really confused the order is 523561063

Stevenvinci, My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that y…