Types of Badges

Community Manager Comm Mgr

Comm Mgr

Community managers take care of the entire community so we can enjoy it.
Moderator Moderator

Moderators are the good people who help get questions answered and make sure everyone follows the rules.
Expert Expert

Expert

Experts are the smart cookies who know a ton about products and answer questions.
Kmart Cares Kmart Cares

Kmart Cares

People with this badge are trained customer care representatives who make sure you get help when you need it.
Associate Associate

Associate

Associates are actual employees of Sears Holding Corporation, but not part of the Community Team.
Vendor Vendor

Vendor

These are business partners of or suppliers to Sears Holdings Corporation.
Editor Editor

Editor

Editors are grammar gurus who create blogs and guides that you will enjoy.
Sr. Blogger Sr. Blogger

Sr. Blogger

Count on these topical wordsmiths to deliver blogs and guides that matter to you.
  1. Saving Money Has anyone else been misled by kmart.com by purchasing an item because you thought your purchase would arrive by the promised arrival date?

oahtj, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. We're sorry to have missed your expectations with regards to your online order. It's understandable that anyone would be upset with given an e…
  2. Saving Money I've tried paying my layaway online and when it wouldn't work I called I called the store and not one word from her that other people where having the same problems so when I finally got on with the mobile site I made my payment online at least that's what I thought, so a wk went by and when I couldn't see my next payment date I went into the store and they told me my layaway was cancelled I never got one phone call from anyone and I've been using kmart layaway for almost 5 yrs and when I was one day late they would call so now I have nothing I have to start all over thanks to the help of the kmart workers I will never use them again because of this y'all should of lat people know what was going on and work with them not show y'all could careless anyone out there ale sure you go pay in the store cause if you are only 3 days late and call the store they will lie to you and won't say a word to you they will just put it up, and I have prove the I called and tried paying online and no one said anything about the mobile site not taking the payments

Shannon1980, Hi, my name is Brian H. with the Kmart Cares team. We appreciate you posting about your concerns regarding your layaway issue. We certainly don't want to make shopping with us difficul…
  3. Home & Family i had a cancelled layaway that you guys have cancelled. i never recieved. my Money back

kerap, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. Sorry for the delay with your refund. We would be happy to contact you directly so we can get some details to look further into what may be ca…
  4. Home & Family Hi, I payed my layaway online for the first time on Friday the 8th. When given the option of how much I wanted to pay I chose "other amount" and typed in $37. However, for some reason, Kmart has taken $109 from my personal bank account and I really need that money. I have bills to pay and heating oil to purchase that I can no longer get because the money that was supposed to go towards heat this week is now in Kmart's pocket. I have a 2 yr old child in this house and this is just unacceptable. I got a layaway contract because I couldn;t afford to pay for it all outright and I don't appreciate this incident in the least. I don't want to cancel my layaway, I just want the remaining balance of the $109 that was taken except for the original $37 you were supposed to take and I would appreciate receiving that money back before my oil tank is empty and my toddler begins to freeze.

ambiijp, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. We're very sorry to hear of the mishap with your layaway payment. Obviously, we don't intend to make shopping with us frustrating or difficu…
  5. Home & Family Well I paid off the last of my layaway contract # 80059590 through paypal on Oct. 4. I been waiting for a few days now for an email from Kmart that they have received my payment and that they can start to ship my purchases. How long do I have to wait for them to process my order?

Kikyo, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. Thanks for letting us know about your current layaway situation. We'd be happy to look further into the issue and see what is causing the prob…
  6. Home & Family associate#0124 was rather rude and just wanting to leave after seeing her attitude I left my reese cups that made it even worse why not put her in another job in the store.

Respectalways12, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. We're sorry to hear we missed your expectations with regards to the customer service you received. We certainly don't intend to trea…
  7. Home & Family how do I file a complaint about about a store ,who descrimates aginist a disabled person ,a,loyal KMART customer

ccbham2011, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. We're sorry to hear we've missed your expectations with regards to the customer service you received. We'd be happy to speak with you and…
  8. General Kmart has not refunded my money after a so called glich,that canceled my online layway. Has this happened to anyone else. I want my $200.00

Gramy25, Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had less than a positive experience with your layaway as well as with one of our store representatives. We'd l…