1. Saving Money I just received a 30 Cents off coupon at the Kmart in Willow Street which is located in Lancaster, PA. I can't find any Sunoco's even close to this location. I live in area code 17314 and shop at that Kmart location often. If there isn't any gas stations local, then why do they give out a coupon. Doesn't make sense?

Even this website is crappy. I replyed with my first post to Laurel S. My second response was with the reply button under onerichman's comment the third was under the reply for SHC Wendy FD-2. They a…
  2. Saving Money I just received a 30 Cents off coupon at the Kmart in Willow Street which is located in Lancaster, PA. I can't find any Sunoco's even close to this location. I live in area code 17314 and shop at that Kmart location often. If there isn't any gas stations local, then why do they give out a coupon. Doesn't make sense?

Your above listed gas stations are the addresses of the other two Kmarts in Lancaster County they are not gas stations. Both you, Laurel S and that gas list are a joke. There are no listings in Lancas…
  3. Saving Money I just received a 30 Cents off coupon at the Kmart in Willow Street which is located in Lancaster, PA. I can't find any Sunoco's even close to this location. I live in area code 17314 and shop at that Kmart location often. If there isn't any gas stations local, then why do they give out a coupon. Doesn't make sense?

As far as I can see the reason your gas station isn't on Laurel S list of gas stations is because she doesn't know the difference between a gas station and a Kmart. Those two addresses she listed are …
  4. Saving Money I just received a 30 Cents off coupon at the Kmart in Willow Street which is located in Lancaster, PA. I can't find any Sunoco's even close to this location. I live in area code 17314 and shop at that Kmart location often. If there isn't any gas stations local, then why do they give out a coupon. Doesn't make sense?

The two addresses listed are for the other two Kmarts in Lancaster County. There are three the one in Willow Street that the person got their points from and the one at East Towne Mall and the one for…