• 16 answers
    • 0 posts
    • 0 comments
    • 0 reviews
  1. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

http://www.joeboxer.ca/#/aboutus
  2. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

I was able to find an address and email address on the Joe Boxer Canadian web site. Joe Boxer Canada Head Office 1400 Whitehorse Road Toronto, Ontario M3J 3A7 Phone: 1-800-268-7939 416-636-59…
  3. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

I am a larger size male and these fit perfectly. I like the picture of your collection.
  4. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

I just went on eBay today and there are sellers trying to sell some of the more popular colors/patterns for $34.99 a PAIR. That is outrageous. Some of the 4 packs are listed at $29.99. Please bring th…
  5. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

Wendy, Thanks for the email. I don't think you can order the remaining pairs online because the item is discontinued. I see there are four packs in my size left in Bellingham. That is a 3 hour d…
  6. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

Wendy, Size 8 fits me perfectly. I'm through with road trips for now. The only stores I'm willing to travel to at this time are Tacoma, Spanaway and Chehalis, Washington. Thanks again! PantyBoyR…
  7. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

I would like to thank Laurel too. I completed the Kmart feedback form regarding discontinuation of the Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis. I hope everyone else that posted here does the same.
  8. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

Everyone that has posted here is not happy with Kmarts decision to pull the Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis. The one good thing is the hard work that SHC-WendyFD-2 has done to find any remaining invent…
  9. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

Hi MachoPantyMan, I have never visited the eBay site until today. You are correct, there are plenty of Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis for sale. One good thing is that most panties are sold individu…
  10. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

Wendy, Thanks for all your help. I hate to report to all my panty wearing friends that there are no more Joe Boxer Women's Satin Sting Bikinis left in stock along the I-5 corridor. I don't like the pa…
  11. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

My partner and I will be travelling through Centralia/Chehalis, Kelso/Longview and Vancouver Washington. Then I will be in Portland, Salem, Albany, Corvalis, Eugene, Roseburg, Grants Pass, Medford and…
  12. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

I will be travelling down the I-5 corridor through Western Oregon this week. Can I get a list of stores in Western Oregon. I plan on buying the remaining stock of the Women’s Joe Boxer Satin String …
  13. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

Do you know which stores in the Seattle/Tacoma area still have these in stock?
  14. Home & Family Why did you quit carrying the Women's Joe Boxer Satin String Bikinis?

These were also my favorite underwear. It is hard to buy great fitting satin underwear without the frilly lace these days. Men's underwear is always so boring. These satin string bikinis were always c…