• 1 answer
    • 1 post
    • 0 reviews
  1. Saving Money I received a set of cookware, purchased at Kmart as a Christmas gift. I did not get an original receipt for the merchandise. I want to exchange the cookware for a slow cooker. Is that possible? From what I have read, I have to provide a receipt, but that isn't possible.

    Thanks for the suggestion! I hope they will let me exchange it. Unfortunately, I already checked with the person who gave it to me. I also told her she was really missing out on a lot of good deals…