Achilles Dura Grip II
The Achilles Dura Grip II is a highway terrain, summer tire made for commercial vans. The model promotes excellent summer traction and hydroplaning resistance. The tread design is able to maintain consistent road contact, which boosts overall controllability and driving stability. The strengthened internal structure and the durable compound maintain the ideal tire shape under load and driving pressure. As the tire does not deform under load and driving pressure, it is able to carry and withstand heavy loads. The Achilles Dura Grip II also boosts the tire's service life and usability, by preventing irregular and premature wear formations along the tread.
- Summer tire - The special tread design and the summer compound promote excellent traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Hydroplaning - The wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning, by dispersing water from below the footprint.
- Handling - The asymmetric tread design is able to maintain consistent road contact and improve controllability and handling.
- Cornering ability - The wide shoulder block placement boost cornering and maneuvering by using additional biting edges.
- Durability - The stronger internal structure and the stronger compound work together to keep the ideal tire shape under pressure.
- Longer tread life - The tread design and the durable compound prevent irregular and premature wear formations along the tread.
View full description
Item# : SPM18259797104
Model # : 1AC-165801395-Q1000
Overall Diameter :
Maximum Load in lbs.:
Measured Rim Width in inches:
Tread Depth in inches:
Tire Performance Grade: