what is March of Dimes?
March of Dimes is the leading nonprofit health organization that champions
the needs of moms and babies in local communities and across the nation.
thanks to the
March of Dimes
- Fewer babies are born with birth defects of the brain and spine.
- More premature babies survive because surfactant therapy
helps them breathe.
- More babies than ever get newborn screening tests for
life-threatening disorders that can be treated if detected early.
- Families of babies in intensive care can get emotional support
and the help they need to cope throughout difficult times
- Pregnant women who can't get to prenatal care can have it
brought to them by mobile health units
since 1970, the March of Babies has raised $2 billion to help families have healthier babies
Meet some of the people dedicated to this cause.
We're thrilled to help March of Dimes celebrate their 75th anniversary this year! Kmart is the #1 corporate supporter of the March of Dimes Foundation and its most important fundraiser, March for Babies. Since Kmart teamed with March of Dimes 30 years ago, we've raised more than $106MM and more than 100 million babies have been born in America. Our support has helped the March of Dimes contribute to better health for an entire generation.Donate Now