Share This Page Print

 00040000201243
Enlarge Image

Hershey's  Candy Bars, Minis Mix, 10.5 oz (297.7 g)

Kmart  Item#  033W134641110001 | Model#  13464111
Close

Create a Review

0 Reviews | Write a review
$3.69
$3.69
  • Buy online - Pick up in store eligible. Check Availability

Description

Specifications

Special Offers

Milky Way Midnight; Milky Way; 3 Musketeers; Snickers; Twix. 25-50 calories per piece. What's Inside: 25 to 50 calories (2% to 3%) per piece. Great anywhere! What's Inside Milky Way Midnight Minis: Per Minis Piece: 35 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5%DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside Milky Way Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside Twix Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside Snickers Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs 10 g average for leading chocolate brands.

Read full description...

Dimensions:
Height (in.): 6.65
Depth (in.): 1.35
Width (in.): 10.85

View all specifications...

  • Bonus members earn 5% back in points when they use their Sears Card on items Sold by Kmart! Offer ends   31-Jan-2015 See details.
  • Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends   31-Aug-2014 See details.
Availability & Rewards

Location of Rewards NumbersSM

Your Member number and PIN are located on the back of your Shop Your Way RewardsSM card.

If you've lost or misplaced your card or numbers visit ShopYourWayRewards.com.

About Shop Your Way RewardsSM

It's our free program that rewards our best customers. As a Shop Your Way Rewards you earn Points when you buy the things you want and need. Then you redeem those Points online or in store at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Home Services, Sears Auto and mygofer. The more you shop, the faster your Points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.

Join now

About Shop Your Way RewardsSM VIP Levels

Our VIP Program is our way of saying thanks and recognizing our best Shop Your Way Rewards SM Members. There are three VIP levels: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Levels are determined by the dollar amount you spend annually. The more you spend in a year, the higher your status and the more benefits you enjoy. VIP benefits include special bonus Points, a personalized Member card, a dedicated 800 phone number and other exclusive offers.

LevelAnnual spend threshold level
VIP Silver : $2,500 annual spend
VIP Gold : $5,000 annual spend
VIP Platinum : $10,000 annual spend

About Shop Your Way RewardsSM Points

As a Shop Your Way Rewards Member, you earn 10 Points for every $1 you spend on Qualifying purchases. Plus, you'll receive exclusive deals and bonus offers that will help you pile up Points even faster.Want to see how many points you'll earn? Or how many points you need to buy something special? Use the My Points Converter. It helps you determine the value of your Points and purchases, including any bonus offers.

Customer Service Notification

Due to enhancements we are making to Shop Your Way Rewards, the posting of rewards activity is taking several days longer than normal. Your point balance may not reflect your most recent purchase or redemption activity. Thank you for your patience as we upgrade our systems to better serve you.

My Points Converter

How many points will I earn??
Item Price Points Bonus Value
$ 10,000 X = $3.00
How many points do I need?
  Value   Points
$ = 100,000
How much are my points worth?
  Points   Value
  = $1.00

Shop Your Way RewardsSM Terms

  • Your Purchase Amount:
  • The price of your purchase before sales tax
  • Your Points:
  • The number of Points in your account or the number of Points required / earned for a purchase
  • Bonus Points Multiplier:
  • Enter the multiplier for your bonus offer (i.e. 2X points, 3x points, etc.)
  • Points have a value of:
  • Cash value of your Points

Get all the details

Specifications & Dimensions

Dimensions:
Height (in.): 6.65
Depth (in.): 1.35
Width (in.): 10.85

Overview

Ratings & Reviews

Product Description

Milky Way Midnight; Milky Way; 3 Musketeers; Snickers; Twix. 25-50 calories per piece. What's Inside: 25 to 50 calories (2% to 3%) per piece. Great anywhere! What's Inside Milky Way Midnight Minis: Per Minis Piece: 35 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5%DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside Milky Way Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside Twix Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. What's Inside Snickers Brand Minis: Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: 5 g fat per 41 g serving vs 10 g average for leading chocolate brands.

Ingredients: Milky Way Midnight Minis: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Milky Way Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.

Added on October 21, 2010

 

0 Reviews have been submitted for this product

You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.


Related Products
Candy Bars, Minis, 13 oz (368.6 g)
Great anywhere! Enjoy at home, work or on the go! ...
Candy Bars, Minis, 13 oz (368.6 g)
Great anywhere! Enjoy at home, work or on the go!
Candy, Chewier Mini Bars, 12 oz (342 g)
Artificially flavored candy. More intense flavor. ...
Candy, Chewier Mini Bars, 12 oz (342 g)
Artificially flavored candy. More intense flavor.
Minis, 10 oz (283.5 g)
Whipped up, fluffy chocolate on chocolate taste. 45% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands. What's Inside (per ...
Minis, 10 oz (283.5 g)
Whipped up, fluffy chocolate on chocolate taste. 45% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands. What's Inside (per minis piece): 25 calories (2% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV), 4 g ...

We endeavor to display accurate product information on this website, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of that information. Actual products may contain additional and/or different information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on this website and that you always read the labels, warnings, directions, and other information provided with a product before using or consuming that product. For more information, please consult the purchased item or contact the manufacturer directly. Sears assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This websites content is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice from any licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.

close x