Delivery & Haul Away
Get answers and information about:
Home Delivery will be made on the date selected from the calendar at checkout. If you don’t select a date at checkout, you will receive a call or email with the delivery date.
How to Reschedule Your Delivery
To reschedule your delivery, please call us at 1-800-732-7747 and have your sales check number and the phone number that was used when your order was placed handy.
Your Delivery Window
- Kmart will contact you on the evening before your delivery with a 2-hour delivery time window. (Note: If the delivery time message is left on your voicemail, no confirmation is necessary.)
- After 6:00pm on the evening before your delivery, you can also call 1-800-732-7747 for your delivery window.
- Failure to be at the delivery address during the delivery window will result in a rescheduled delivery and additional fees may apply.
We can call you a half-hour prior to delivery to let you know that the team is on their way. To request a notification, please call 1-800-732-7747.
Things to know:
- For products purchased through Kmart, only one delivery charge will be charged per trip regardless of the number of items (all items must be on the same order, and delivered to the same address on the same date)
- Delivery does not include installation
- An estimated delivery charge will display in your shopping cart
- Delivery is available on most of these items: Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Ovens, Cooking Ranges, Built-in-Microwaves, Projection TVs, Lawn & Garden Tractors, Tractor Accessories, Gas Grills, Patio Furniture Sets and Mattresses
Note: Certain products and/or brands may not qualify for Kmart Home Delivery and instead may be delivered via Oversized Shipping.
Kmart can haul away the items you’re replacing for an additional charge of $15 per item. (Prices may vary in some markets.)
Things to know:
- Haul away is available on a one-for-one replacement basis only
- Item requested for haul away limited to similar appliance type
- Commercial grade appliances and installed appliances are not eligible
- Item must be ready for pick up at the time of delivery
Here’s what to expect from our delivery experts and how to get your home ready.
- A responsible adult, 18 years or older, must be present during delivery.
- Put all house pets in a separate area from the delivery path
- If merchandise is to be left on the porch, garage or outside, a responsible neighbor or representative must accompany the Delivery Team and sign for delivery.
- In inclement weather, please make sure there is a clear path from the street to the residence entrance (no ice, snow, debris, etc.)
Our delivery experts will...
- Remove one like item from the delivery premises or relocate one like item to an accessible location on the delivery premises for each new item delivered.
- Connect delivered appliances to existing home utilities following the “Specific Product Guidelines” on the reverse side of this document utilizing the connector lines that the manufacturer supplies or that Sears provides to the Delivery Teams.
- Remove packing materials from the delivery premises.
- Occasionally need to use the Customers phone during or after delivery to place a Toll-Free call to the delivery office.
- Use a range anti-tip device for free standing and slide-in ranges when providing a delivery with hook-up.
- Determine the parts/accessories needed to safely connect appliances to home utilities and offer to sell any needed parts, accessories or installation services not purchased at the time of the appliance sale.
- Use your supplied parts or accessories that are new, meet Manufacturer requirements and meet “Product Specific Delivery Guidelines.”
Our delivery experts will not...
- Reconnect relocated appliances to the homes utilities.
- Can’t utilize used connectors or Customer supplied connectors.
- Remove their shoes, but will act safely with due care to protect your home and merchandise.
- Lift/hoist over banisters or other obstructions, or through windows to deliver merchandise.
- Relocate used appliances to a different address.
- Perform carpentry, electrical or plumbing work.
- Install and hook-up a free standing or slide-in range without installing a range anti-tip device
- Install appliance trim kits.
When you need it right away, Sears has these special delivery services to make your life easier. With Local Delivery, we pick up purchases from multiple merchants and bring them all to your doorstep. Local Delivery is currently only available in parts of Boston, Chicago, New York City and Washington D.C.